The first time we met in the rain, the heart throbbed by the look

The rain drifted through the sky Sunny, slipping under the sadness
Soaked with bitter melancholy for losing hope
The first time we met in the rain, the heart throbbed by the look
Sentiment of rain permeable long, I wonder ...

I was like that but ... not love!
And I want to ask you, "What are we?"
Then ... to endless people, responsible for the cruel
I love you .. love you like-is-me-girl ...

Chorus:
Do not worry about me when you ... still love me
The more away, the more absent ... the heart hurts and misses ...
I have to let go all, smile smiles behind the lips
Warmly gentle his shoulder, how many times have you been quiet ...

Looking at the sky I love miss you,
Black clouds are blown into storms, thunderstorms are gradually coming
Eager young players are waiting for the rain, very like the old days
The rain drifted left innocent, in a cold dream

(But I can not remember
Out of tears sadness
You can not feel my love ...)

Title as love but ... until someone denied
Heaven and earth shook a person ... disillusioned.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment