The sadness blurted out the eyeliner

That afternoon I told him

That I should not meet again
I do not know how hurt
Silence covered the room
His heart tightened
And hope is just a dream
Because I love you so much
The sadness blurted out the eyeliner
With the rain is the sadness
I cry for our love
Why do you love me?
Can not come together
Because he was wrong or because
There is someone else
No one can understand the heart
When I miss you
Just blame yourself blindly
She loves a heartless man
Every promise like a cold blade
Cut this heart deeply
I want to see you happy
He will be back later
Last time we live better
Or lie to lie
Looking at her wet eyes smiled spicy
This makes the heart more painful
The one who made me change is you
It's been a long time ...
The dream closed
The other memory sent
Flying wind ... /
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment