Then they did not know who was wrong

In the past I remember you?
I promise:
"Day in couple will not be far away"
Then they did not know who was wrong
Missing the future
So far apart ...

Where is it today?
What is the problem of love so fast ...?
Dear debt, I remember the sweetest thing
About a person ... about a past

Chorus:
Do not mention him a word
Let me play less when I think of it
I'm far away from you, are you worried about me?
Smile trying to hide the sad pair
But dream he tears again
This weak armband he did not need ...

Embrace your nostalgia in silence
Why let go your hand quickly
Now I have faith in stone
Time flies fast wound stars do not heal

Trombone:
Do not talk about one person
Very loving but strange
Because love has belonged to the past
Have dropped the sentence from ...

I will love you too much pain
Because together so teary that forget about the deceitful)

Word 2:
Yesterday was different today
Just do not love each other after so much pain
It was only when I lost my emotions
The more pain is, the further away

Last Chorus:
I've kept your heart
Why do you love me again?
Did not see him back before all the fade
The line of people hurrying themselves to stand hopeless
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment