Because he knows the distance will gradually kill us over time

Only With Nod - Yan Nguyen

Every night I think thinking can not not sad
The fun with you when he was afraid to disappear
Because he knows the distance will gradually kill us over time
Fear of losing your eyes melancholy

Know how when you have loved me so much
Want to adhere to my brother every second but afraid to you
As a daughter, I have to worry about dating
How can we be together as promised

Perhaps a nod to his parents
Unfortunately the road was not crowded yet
There is a hand covering this child
The nod, although not to rich, but just to be with you
To share and no matter who is guilty, you will keep me back
Finding each other must be easy
CAI GAT DAU BEAT BE.wav
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment