He refused, all open the red light off the green light

There are too many calls in a day
But the last call was when I was not drunk
There are many girls around him
He refused, all open the red light off the green light
Because his partner was waiting for him at home
The same person who went from poor to poor
Even if you wear it and have three rounds
For the other guy watching, do not dare but leave him to leave
I do not want you to cry for the times you play
I have to go home early because at home I have to wait
Since I'm not a bad person, I do not want to hide anything
I would make you cry, not let me wet you
Wanting to be a good guy is not easy
You make it stick gourd to break, do not dare to long
He is a macho man and a good man
You know people are 2 years 3 years finished bored
Phone background I always leave you
My heart is tight because I let you
Just take action he does not add
Want to have a baby then let the night ...
His brother also suffered extreme and hard
Not afraid of what goes up against the wind
The blessing of the subordinate to the left
Take me to the sky you are brighter than the star
I do not know why I love you
What is good as super men this life owe you ever pay enough
He plays all the boys and he is the boss
Debt life a debt of the future.
Sorry to apologize when he was wrong
I can not count all my debts
My life-long debt owes me to death
I fear that I dare love anyone.
Life of a girl like a flower petals
In the tree in the right place, it is still fresh
Couple of couples rap just wish you love to laugh
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment