I have touched each other innocent days

Tap the eyes lightly
Tap on the shoulders
Touch the lips
Tomorrow away from you

Touch lightly
Tap the dream lightly
I have touched each other innocent days

He loves little girl
Believe in the lyrics
Believe that crying in the rain will lessen pain
He loved her that year
Believe in illusions
That hand and hand will grasp each other at the end of life

Time to clear up the naive things like rush in the dream
Leave the pain of no sense of surprise
One early morning I saw the pain in my chest to miss him
Do not hurry to clasp your arms in peace

Do not kiss if your lips have not forgotten the sweet aftertaste we gave
Do not hug if you see he can not cum
Do not believe me if you say goodbye to me you do not deserve
And do not rush to cry I'm still here for you peacefully
Touch my heart a little bit far off
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment