Severed words hurt heart broken, the hurt .. gone

Look at nowhere ... looking up indefinitely

Sigh regret how much regret ... with a person
Severed words hurt heart broken, the hurt .. gone
To realize that living away from him is not easy

He knew ... need flowers for honey
Sunshine .. heating every day
I'm not as childish as before
Will not let you go one step at a time

Chorus:
If the past has come back
Promise me - there will be no foolishness
will love you quietly
The wind ripples back to the lake quietly

There are nostalgic overwhelm
Do not ever happy to have a sad smile
My heart is no different now,
There is the world but in the heart to play with
Because you are my life
(he occupied his whole life)

Trombone:
For a long time, I thought that stupid people suffer because of love
The lover of blasphemy or reproach is concerned with me.
Do not understand why they two go away, love but still not close enough ...

Last Chorus:
Close your eyes to drowning
When his lips whisper softly called "babe"
Kissing from behind
There are obsessive feelings fade ...

(I just cant stop missing you bae ...)
But no - I'm finished
Can not say the words belatedly late to say
"I'm sorry..."
Stretch past the past embrace the memory of love
Sweet bitter ... just because of him

End:
Severed words hurt heart broken, people hurt .. not about
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment