I still remember that moment when you left

He did not say a word ... just stood still
I have hidden all the sadness ...
The sweet memory he brought along where ...
What to do ... to return ... ???

Chorus:
Do not be silent
Silence will kill the heart!
Although I love you ... I still ask you to say a word ...
Out there the world
But in me the world is just me
I'm so far away ... but I'm still waiting ....

I tried to understand you
Then tired tired .. just know next to me
This may not be full of love
Where to start?
With all the sorrows!

Bridge:

I do not know ...
When all is over what did you think?
The day you take a step ...
One word better then sad .. more than I try to hide ....
I do not know ..
Stand apart or step forward?
Faint or late?
Two separate ways?
Once in a while, no regrets
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment